HOW TO EVALUATE AN OFFER ON YOUR HOUSE
1. Listen to the offer.
2. What is the total down payment the buyer is using to purchase your house?
3. How much down payment is the buyer leaving in your attorney's escrow account when they sign contracts?
4. What bank is the buyer pre approved by?
5. What are the buyer's credit scores?
6. What employment does the buyer presently have?
7. Is the buyer financing their closing costs (seller concession)?
8. Does the buyer have anything to sell?
9. Does the buyer plan on having a home inspection?
10. How fast does the buyer plan on closing on your home?