AFTER AN OFFER IS ACCEPTED ON YOUR HOUSE
1. If the buyer is planning on having a home inspection it must be done within three days after their offer has been accepted.
2. The real estate agents involved will expedite all the information over to the seller's and buyer's attorney.
3. Contracts are to be signed as soon as possible.
4. The buyer's down payment check is deposited into your attorney's escrow account.
5. The buyer's bank will send in an appraiser to evaluate the sales price on your house.
6. Within 45 days from signing contracts the buyer must have a commitment letter to show that they are able to purchase your house.
7. Once your attorney has the commitment letter with all the conditions being met a closing date and time will be set.
8. The day before or the day of the closing the buyer will do a final walk-through at your house.
9. Our job as real estate agents is to coordinate every step of the way with all the parties involved and to keep you informed of all the important details throughout the transaction.